Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas To All And To All A.. New Monogram!

Ok so I have to share this one last thing with you lovely people tonight.. It could not wait until the morning! Call me an insomniac but I just can not sleep tonight.. while trying to cure my sleeping woes I came across A MUST HAVE MONOGRAM! I know what you are thinking.. what monogram isn't must have?! Trust me when I say.. this is amazing! 

This is my must have entertaining pick for the new year! Jonathan Adler's oh so chic, oh so monogrammed serving tray! It is a must for anyone who loves to entertain! And with warm weather just around the corner who doesn't want to serve their sweet tea on this beauty! He has a few different styles, all equally monogrammed :) below is the link to my fav! 


Image from jonathanadler.com





Happy Shopping! 
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment