Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm Back!

And better than ever! I let my blogging.. and even my cooking fall to the way side while I was trying to finish up the semester. Did I mention it was my last semester EVER as an undergrad!

War Eagle, Y'all! 

Now I that am through finals and have walked across that stage I am ready to get my southern butt back in the kitchen.. and gym! Throughout this week I will be posting yummy recipes, tips to make your Christmas easier than you ever imagined, and ideas that will wow your holiday guest or host!

To start things off, here is a little Christmas cheer from me to you! You'll thank me for sharing this link once you look at how fab these are! Every southern lady needs a pair of these in her life! Plus, they would make great hostess gift for all those new years parties! Oh, and did I mention.. they are monogrammed!

Love These!


Merry Christmas, Y'all
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment