Friday, September 16, 2011

Monograms and Margaritas Bridal Shower

This summer my best friend, since 2nd grade, got married! I was an absolutely beautiful wedding! I threw her a Monograms and Margaritas Bridal Shower, complete with lots of monograms, lots of margaritas, and some pretty delish food!


I found these adorable invites at  Polka Dot Design! They came very quickly! And here is a money saving tip.. a lot of online stores that sell invitations also offer printing, but it is usually pretty pricey. I ordered these invites blank and had them printed at a local print shop, only cost me .15 cents an invite! 

The Menu

Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup Shooters
Kiwi Mango Salsa
Mini Taco Bits
Watermelon Margaritas 

I'll be putting a link to the recipes up soon! There really is something to be said for making all the food your serve! It gives you more pride in the table spread and I think it's more personal and thoughtful! However, I was so busy getting everything ready for the shower I forgot to take pictures of the food! So as soon as I locate some the recipes will be posted!  


Happy Party Planning! 
-K 





No comments:

Post a Comment